BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 25, 2011

Simply Update x))



Alahh ~ Just back from tuition ~
__TIRED !!!
Well , Add-math is driving me CRAZY






















Justnow go Starbucks meet my babees Ikky Chong
IMY 99
V gossip gossip gossip about 3 hours just leave there x))
Well , i dislike single
But there non-a-person that suit me , really
I do need LOVE , Can somebody lend me ?

Tmr be SUNSHINE-GIRL agaiin =)
Water fish , you better dun fongfeigei !
If not i sure give eu die 99

Queen EvonEg ;
Sry that this few daes cant temau eu
IMY my babees !!
Many words wanna tell eu
Girl , Be TOUGH , Ms.Vie hari-hari besides eu =)

Mondae is my big big big dae
Hope my no.12 could be there [ FATHAO-inq ] xD
Menjalara FIGHT !!
Although v would lose the game , but v win alots of frens =DD

Hoiii , esok pm ?? x))


By ; Habii QUEEN

0 评论: